NerdOfTheJungle

Plants love nerds
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Hi everyone and greetings from Montana!

Obviously I'm new here and I'm looking forward to learning, and sharing knowledge of the wonderful world of gardening.

I primarily participate in vegetable gardening outdoors but have recently dipped my hand into hydroponic vegetable gardening indoors. Not sure how it'll turn out, but I hope to have a fairly good crop!

Happy gardening all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone and greetings from Montana!

Obviously I'm new here and I'm looking forward to learning, and sharing knowledge of the wonderful world of gardening.

I primarily participate in vegetable gardening outdoors but have recently dipped my hand into hydroponic vegetable gardening indoors. Not sure how it'll turn out, but I hope to have a fairly good crop!

Happy gardening all!
Hi there and welcome to the forum, lovely part of the world u live Montana, hope you have lots of Qs and folks on here are able to give lots of answers and advice. Over this side the pond, Weare experiencing a heat wave temps around 30c. Which is rather unusual for sunny Somerset United Kingdom, relax and enjoy...

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

NerdOfTheJungle

Plants love nerds
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! That was very nice!

@Esther Knapicius : I get told I have a western style accent but I don't notice it. I visited Ohio once and traveled to the Hocking Hills area. So beautiful! Do you like PA better? If you ever do visit Montana, one of your destination points needs to be Glacier National park. You won't regret it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
@NerdOfTheJungle , I like this area of PA better that the area of Ohio I was from. this area is more rolling hills and valleys and some open country side rather than more flat in the part of Ohio I am from. One day will get to Montana, fingers crossed. so much in the world to see.

Ask a Question