Russian black cherry

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a pic of how my black cherry plant is doing. This bad boy is growing beautifully in my eyes not disease or pest problems so far either. First pic is my black cherry(left) and my yellow pear(right), second pic is the black cherry(left) with me 6'1 standing behind it and the yellow pear(right). These pics were about 4 days apart and the growth of the black cherry is just amazing to us.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, your black cherry grows really fast:) Both of your trees look great, I'm sure that they'll be producing lots and lots of delicious fruits in the future:D
I've never eaten black cherries. Are they different from regular cherries? What do they taste like?

Reaction score
Nothing fancy to be honest I just mixed up some nice fluffy soil and plated. When we got both plants they were maybe 1-1.5 ft and they are well over 3 ft in just under a month. The black cherry is pushing 4ft.. As far as the black cherrys it will be our first time trying them as well as our Cherokee purple and yellow pear tomatoes. To be honest my wife is the tomato lover and she picked all our varieties. I picked all the peppers lol. Here is a pic of our Cherokee purple they are growing tomatoes and they are growing super fast as well.
image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love tomatoes too, they're my favorite fruits, I eat them every day:) Your Cherokee purple looks so big and healthy! I've never tried to grow this variety, I must give it a try:D

Reaction score
This is my first go at vegetable gardening too. Next will be an aquaponic setup so I can grow faster as well as farm some fish

Ask a Question