Roses turning white!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess this is why roses shouldn't be sailors! This rose comes sailing with us and has endured the elements! The flowers are turning white! I think it's from the hot days we've had or perhaps the salt spray in the bay?

Attachments

• IMG_20210701_080558830_640x480.jpg
    IMG_20210701_080558830_640x480.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 52
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Plants, like us hav a DNA system or template. This will not, on it's own ever change. Scientist have discovered ways to alter some genes in the DNA but this does not change the natural status. So plnats, flowers suddenly changing colour, is the same as a a white man sunbathing and going brown. This doesn't mean he is now a blackman.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Plants, like us hav a DNA system or template. This will not, on it's own ever change. Scientist have discovered ways to alter some genes in the DNA but this does not change the natural status. So plnats, flowers suddenly changing colour, is the same as a a white man sunbathing and going brown. This doesn't mean he is now a blackman.

I agree with you,
Its genetics made changes, and like preset very slow to show their full life.

Ask a Question