Roses From My Garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
i dont know these types this pink is it was already in the garden when i moved in, the other i have planted but forgot its name

DSCN3166.JPG DSCN3315.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Don't feel bad about forgetting their names I've done the same with my roses, now I tag them right away I put one on the rose and bury one near the base of the rose.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful roses I which I could get a "cutting" of the purple one to plant it in my garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're so beautiful!!!:) I especially like the purple one, because it looks very unique.
Roses are my favorite flowers, I dream about having a rose garden:)

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
I also grow roses. I have pink rose, red rose,white rose, and yellow rose. I would love to grow other varieties of rose.

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
I also grow roses. I have pink rose, red rose,white rose, and yellow rose. I would love to grow other varieties of rose.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't yet got to the stage where I can plant anything in my garden but as soon as it is weed free I hope to plant some climbing roses. I love the purple one that you have and would dearly love to know the name of it. I rather like this lilac rose. It's fragrant and I think it's called 'blue for you' prejamblue.
blue_for_you.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
This spring we took a day trip to a favorite rose nursery--all they have are roses. We came home with seven roses, one of which was another Nacogdoches. It is a lovely, hardy, great yellow rose that also makes a lovely bouquet. Here is a Nac that is fully grown (at least I hope so because it's as tall as I am, and I don't know if I can handle a 6' to 7' rose).
Nacogdoches Rose.jpg

And of course on our spring trip I had to have another Nac, and here she is, five months later:
Young Nacogdoches.jpg

If I had to pick a favorite rose, I think Nac would be it, although having to pick a favorite rose is one of life's great difficulties.

Reaction score
Country
India
The roses look so beautiful!!!

I also planted few roses in my new garden. I have one yellow, one red and three pink roses. I just want some tips on how to make them grow better and care to be taken.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Pavneet. :) Can you tell us what type of roses you have or provide us with pictures please? Your home country has a hot climate, does the area you live in have a cooler part of the year? And do your roses go through a dormant period when they shed all their leaves for a time? These questions will help regarding how to look after them.

Ask a Question