Replicating flower show/garden

Reaction score
I can remember years ago what first got me into wanting flowers in my yard. We went to a botanical garden and the way they combined different kinds of flowers and colors was just stunning!

I have never been able to replicate it myself, though, and rarely even plant flowers now because it never looks the way I want it to or the way I have it imagined.

Do you have any tips on how to combine flowers to look absolutely stunning when they are in bloom?

Reaction score
Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Pike Nursery, all have "Gardening Kits." The kits come with all the seeds you need, along with a diagram that shows you how far apart to plant the seeds. On the cover of the kit will be an animated picture of what your garden will look like, once everything blooms. You can't go wrong with these kits. You will see various kits that show, "Full Sun," "Partial Shade" so whatever you get more of at home, that's the Gardening Kit to purchase. I've bought a few in the past and your finished product will look pretty much like the picture. The best thing about these kits, they are inexpensive and come with about 4-6 different types of seeds. Plant in early spring and by the following late spring early summer, your garden will be in full bloom.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Here are some ideas from the 2019 RHS Chelsea Flower Show to work in the garden.

Ask a Question