Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
rebud 2.jpg

Reaction score
Omg, what a beautiful shade of red, it kinda reminds me of delicious red wine :love: I have a weakness for red and purple trees :) This is a really beautiful one!!!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It reminds me of red wine too:) It's such a lovely color. I like dark read leaves. This is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to autumn. I love when all trees in my area turn red, orange and yellow. It always looks magical.

Reaction score
This plant is such a beauty...I would definitely use this plant to make some sort of Christmas decor...i can just imagine entwining this deep red with some greenery...got to be amazing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
I think by Christmas this redbud will no longer be red.

My Enkianthus is now changing colour also.

Reaction score
Truly beautiful and as Cercis Canadensis is one of my favorite reddish purple trees and particularly the variety known as " Forest Pansy " - not only because of its beautifully stunning autumn foliage - but also as it can be grown as either a tree or a shrub and of course its ever changing - heart shaped wine colored foliage and spectacular springtime blossom :love:

It would be impossible for me to say anything other than - I think that your Redbud is absolutely beautiful scotkat - even though I don't know which variety of Cercis Canadensis you have - as in my mind they are all worthy of being called beautiful :)

Ask a Question