Rash from Poison Oak

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I hate PO rash. Its worse than Poison Ivy. And I had to go get a good dose on my arms and legs. My fault, I did not have dawn soap in the shower, and just used Fels Naptha. It was one of those hot humid days where I had already taken 2 showers, so maybe I was too fast the third time. A rainstorm had come and blew a tree down blocking the road to our neighborhood so I got my saw and cut it away but it was a bramble of vines.. Sigh- no good deed goes unpunished.

What is the current methods of relief? I ordered some snail mucus the ladies use in asian skin care but other than that it's antihistimines and hydrocortisone cream, and calamine right now.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aveeno Colloidal Oatmeal as a cool bath helps at night to quell the itch. Aloe, surprisingly, helped my skin heal so much faster than expected. Sorry for your situation and hope it clears quickly.

Ask a Question