Rain and dull clouds,

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Greetings, to all outdoor folk,
Well inspite of having lots & lots needing doing in the garden the rain showers and a dull sky have put a stop to most outdoor stuff
But i did plan for a few wet days and ive been doing a service on two machines i bought a few years ago that have been worth every penny spent,
One is a hydrolic log splitting machine, this works of a small tractor's PTO device and ive just cleaned it / greased the points that need greasing and sprayed all the moving piston and spliter shaft, it's all working well and ready for use,

The second machine is a wood shreader, this again works of the tractors PTO SYSTEM and is a god send for shreading twigs /branches that end up as a mulch or a path topping, Its a belt operated machine and ive finished the service but ive not connected up to the tractor (due to the rain pouring down) But im sure it'll work ok.
Apart from the greenhouse daily checks and a bit of pottering,
Its been a "little done in the garden sort of day" (Roll on the 30th may, the forcast is good weather here from the 30th)

Here's a mummy, mummy joke,
Now for those who have not heard " mummy mummy jokes you have to think of this once good looking teen who found by the time she was 20 ish she now has
five little ones and they're always asking questions,

Mummy is up to her elbow's in dish water and is trying to get the evening meal ready, while still thinking about the vacuuming she has'nt done yet
when one of her brood appears,
here go's

Mummy, Mummy,

(Mums answer ===== What!

Can i lick the pan ?????

Mummy replies --------------- No, Pull the chain like everyone else.

Mummy, Mummy,

Mums reply=============What !!!!

I hate my brother gutts.

Mummys reply=== Then push them to one side and eat the pea's.

Ask a Question