Qualcast Panther 30 Grass Box

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
During a recent Garage clearout (and I mean major :) ) I managed to dump the grass collection bucket from my trusty Qualcast panther 30 push along cylinder mower...How I allowed this tragic event to happen I have no idea...Anyway the croix of the matter is I need a new/used collection tray. So if anyone knows, sees or has one of these going begging please inform me at the earliest opportunity....I have scanned the internet ads etc and whilst the mowers are cheap second hand (of which most are sold complete)..They are usually listed as collection only......Barring that I will have to buy a complete new model, which I'd prefer not to do.
Any help appreciated
Regards
C
See image for Qualcast Panther 30 Grass Box

panther 30.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Ian, many thanks
it was brand spanking NEW ...well almost....I'm still livid with myself...how stupid can one be
Basically I dont want keep mowing this lawn and leaving clippings or raking into new shoots all the time...kinda defeats the object of the resurrection
Hopefully I can come across one with the forums help in the not too distant future...I'm in England in the middle of July so if one crops up near to where I wonder I can pick it up, saving on postage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have all done if BigC....in haste chuck things out only to realise later the mistake (n)
I agree with contacting Qualcast......I feel sure they can help you :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Big C, I was telling my husband about your reel mower with a grass catcher, and he wanted to see the photo. I explained you were in the UK and looking for a replacement. He is an engineer, and always is thinking (usually good thoughts).
He thinks that the bottom of a heavy plastic garbage can (dust bin?) cut to the catcher's configuration and bolted to the reel mower would be an acceptable substitute.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefcommander

Latest Threads