Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
mpHfgjI.jpg

nqSq9Nf.jpg

3xg7RJi.jpg

Here's some pictures of our local park here in Japan. Sorry the images are so small! I took them on my phone, then emailed them to myself at the smallest resolution so I could upload them on my laptop.

There's a lot of beautiful wildflowers in bloom right now - it's my favorite thing about that park!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
These are beautiful shots, and the wild flower fields are just amazing! It is so good to see as in my world, everything is getting ready for a long winter sleep.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Lovely! I would like to see more like the bottom photo, with the lovely stone work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a beautiful park!:) How big is it? It seems quite big.
I love widflowers too. Most of them are really cute, lovely and very interesting. They're little treasures hidden in the grass:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
It's a beautiful park!:) How big is it? It seems quite big.
I love widflowers too. Most of them are really cute, lovely and very interesting. They're little treasures hidden in the grass:)

It's enormous, actually!

I tried to check online and see if I could get an actual size in acres or something for you, but I couldn't find a direct figure. However, there's 11km of bike trails throughout the park, so that might help give some indication of how large the park is!

I'll have to go back soon and take some better pictures!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
That is a lovely big park. Does it get crowded or does the size mean it's manageable? We went to Hiroshima a few years ago and the park around the historical museum was really spacious too but it was pretty "cosy".

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
That is a lovely big park. Does it get crowded or does the size mean it's manageable? We went to Hiroshima a few years ago and the park around the historical museum was really spacious too but it was pretty "cosy".

Thankfully this park isn't too bad! I live about 40km from the centre of Tokyo right now, so whilst it's still in the metropolitan area it's certainly not as crowded as some other places. Plus the sheer size of the park here is another thing that probably makes any large volume of people seem less!

Oh yes, the peace park in Hiroshima does get crowded. I went there a couple of years back myself. It had me crying - I think the park and the peace museum are must visits for anyone making the trip out to Japan.

Reaction score
What a beautiful garden. We don't have public gardens where I'm from, so it's a nice thing to see. I'd love to have one of these in my neck of the woods. Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's enormous, actually!

I tried to check online and see if I could get an actual size in acres or something for you, but I couldn't find a direct figure. However, there's 11km of bike trails throughout the park, so that might help give some indication of how large the park is!

I'll have to go back soon and take some better pictures!
Wow, this sounds wonderful!:D I live near an enormous park too, it's a lovely place. I love getting lost there and finding new, beautiful spots, trees I didn't notice before and flowers I didn't see. The best thing about big parks is that they're full of surprises. You can't get bored with them.

Reaction score
Japan is a nice country and I do hope someday I can visit your country. I had a cousin who is married to a Japanese and she is always inviting me and my husband to travel to your country. She also always sent me pictures of some of the beautiful places she had visited in your place. They are all wonderful places! I love your pictures and thanks for sharing here with us in this forum! :):love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Japan is a nice country and I do hope someday I can visit your country. I had a cousin who is married to a Japanese and she is always inviting me and my husband to travel to your country. She also always sent me pictures of some of the beautiful places she had visited in your place. They are all wonderful places! I love your pictures and thanks for sharing here with us in this forum! :):love:

It is beautiful! I am only here for a few years (my husband is working over here which is why we are living here!) but I honestly think I will cry when I leave! I love it here - there's a lot to see and do, the people are always so friendly and polite (even though I can't speak much Japanese at all!!) and it's very clean and orderly too - which I love!

If you ever get the chance to visit I highly recommend it!

Reaction score
It is beautiful! I am only here for a few years (my husband is working over here which is why we are living here!) but I honestly think I will cry when I leave! I love it here - there's a lot to see and do, the people are always so friendly and polite (even though I can't speak much Japanese at all!!) and it's very clean and orderly too - which I love!

If you ever get the chance to visit I highly recommend it!

I had learned also from my cousin that in Japan it is really very clean and orderly like what you had said that is why I love to visit this country one day when me and my husband will have the time we will really visit this place. Anyway thank you for the nice recommendation :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'd love to visit Japan too:love: It's such an interesting and beautiful country. I want to see this gorgeous public park and blooming cherry trees, and so many other things.
I hope one day my dream will come true:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That park does look enormous and it is probably so much fun. I love all of the wildflowers in your photos. It looks like the flowers are just as small as the wildflowers you would find here in the US.

Ask a Question