Pretty Invasive or Pretty But Invasive

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
image.jpeg
:confused: Not that the sticks poking up everywhere look pretty now but it has dark green/purple leaves and lovely dark pink/purple berry type cluster flowers. I've forgotten it's name and the label has disappeared. It's just that these sticks are spreading and spreading so I'm a little nervous of it. I'd planted it in my woodlands garden as well and it's doing the same thing there. Is it possible to tell what it is from this photo? I'm wondering if I should try to dig it all up or if just containing it is a good idea as it is pretty but.......:eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
One of my garden friends tells me, if you don't like it, and its not working, then pull it and toss it. She said that is the sign of a good gardener. so pull what you wish, keep a few if you like them, and pull more each year. I have two plants I have to do that with. I like them, but they will go nuts if I am not careful.

Ask a Question