Preparations?

Reaction score
What do you do in the winter to prepare for your garden? Not necessarily outdoors, but whatever counts.

I've started to collect eggshells and plastic bottles. Last year, we started our sunflowers under halved plastic bottles (soda or juice bottles) as a greenhouse and to protect from squirrels, so I'm starting to pile those away for that. :)

I'm also researching things to start indoors. I was thinking about trying the sweet potato thing (in a glass of water with toothpicks), but I'm also curious about starting herbs this year. Besides the common things to start indoors, what have you had good luck with transplanting?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Currently, I'm looking for two white orchids and a few tulip bulbs. I plan to grow them indoors, so I'll need new, pretty flower pots as well. Today, I spent three hours walking from one gardening store to the other. It was fun:D

Ask a Question