Please help! I think something is eating my peperomia caperata moonlight.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi guys! I am the most newbie plant mom ever. I got my very first plant, the peperomia caperata moonlight last month. It was doing just fine until today, I noticed that some of the leaves are being eaten by something. I keep this plant indoor most of the time, except when I water it (I put it outside for a while, and when it dries, I put it back inside), and I water it only once a week as suggested for this plant.

When I noticed that one of the leaves is badly damaged, I panicked and I do not know what to do. If any of you have similar plants and know what I should do, please reply, your help will be greatly appreciated! :") When I bought this plant, I almost bought neem oil because I did my research and it shows that neem oil is great for pests, but the storeperson said that I do not need neem oil until I notice a pest. Well.. Should I get neem oil now?

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg