Plants vs zombies game

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I love playing plants vs zombies both on phone and pc. The graphics are decent enough and I love how the developers came up with the idea of zombie fighting plants. They truly are entertaining and fun to play. It's fun to watch how the plants fight zombies.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
It's one of my favorite games! I recall playing it tons when it first came out and I loved the quirkiness of the plants. It's really a great casual tower defense game.

Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet! But i heard it's really fun! I will try it once i can get the full version (bad budget) for android. I love that kind of games, because they do involve some strategy :D

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It's one of my favorite games! I recall playing it tons when it first came out and I loved the quirkiness of the plants. It's really a great casual tower defense game.

Same here. I got so addicted to it I'd play it until late nights.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I haven't tried it yet! But i heard it's really fun! I will try it once i can get the full version (bad budget) for android. I love that kind of games, because they do involve some strategy :D

It really is. It will get you hooked :D

Reaction score
Country
United States
I used to play it for fun on my devices. It's not a bad concept, and I like the fact our plants are like Venus fly traps. However, there's also some fun farming and planting simulators. IT sounds weak, even stupid. But some of these little games these days are addicting and no matter how you try to put them down it doesn't work.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I used to play it for fun on my devices. It's not a bad concept, and I like the fact our plants are like Venus fly traps. However, there's also some fun farming and planting simulators. IT sounds weak, even stupid. But some of these little games these days are addicting and no matter how you try to put them down it doesn't work.

That's very true :D Seems that any enjoyable game is addicting.. just like the family computer long ago. I play Super Mario as a kid and that's the most addictive game I ever played like if I can play for 24 hours, I would.

Reaction score
It really is. It will get you hooked :D

Is is freemium or you have to pay for the whole game right away? I like freemium game,s because they allow you test the game very well, before you can decide whether you like it or not.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The game itself shouldn't be that expensive but I highly recommend it. For what it is, it's worth the cost. Or you could take a gander on YouTube vids to see if you like it or not before buying. I've played the PC version.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Is is freemium or you have to pay for the whole game right away? I like freemium game,s because they allow you test the game very well, before you can decide whether you like it or not.

It's not that expensive I suppose. I'm sure you can get the pc version for free (I got mine from a friend) and the smartphone version is an in-app purchase. You can still play it for free but you can purchase some plants and other boosts maybe. I didn't purchase the full version in my android but I still enjoy the game.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The game itself shouldn't be that expensive but I highly recommend it. For what it is, it's worth the cost. Or you could take a gander on YouTube vids to see if you like it or not before buying. I've played the PC version.

That's very true. It's worth watching the videos if you like it or not and not only with PVZ but with all the other games as well. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I tried playing it once, but could not get into the game. I am a MMORPG type girl and I love my Final Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons. Not much into games such as Mario and Plants vs Zombies.

You can play it here for free Plants vs Zombies

Reaction score
It's not that expensive I suppose. I'm sure you can get the pc version for free (I got mine from a friend) and the smartphone version is an in-app purchase. You can still play it for free but you can purchase some plants and other boosts maybe. I didn't purchase the full version in my android but I still enjoy the game.

OK, I might give it a try =D Not having a lot time for games right now, but it's ice to have a nice game installed in one's phone, you know for the times when there is nothing else to do, like for example when waiting at the doc's office, hehe!

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
OK, I might give it a try =D Not having a lot time for games right now, but it's ice to have a nice game installed in one's phone, you know for the times when there is nothing else to do, like for example when waiting at the doc's office, hehe!

True.. then next thing you know.. you're hooked lol. It really is good for time killing.. the zombies are funny too, well atleast some. Have fun and let me know what you think.

Ask a Question