Planting Spider Plant

Reaction score
Country
Greece
IMG_20210315_212909.jpg
put the spider plant black seeds on wet cotton and waiting for the growth!
How do I take care of them?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hello 1999. Greetings.

Forgive me, but I feel that there is some confusion. The picture that you posted of a fern. I have identified that for you. Also the black seeds. These are berries, produced on the fern, Asparagus sprengari. These berries actually contain the seeds, which can be extracted, and sown.

There appears some confusion, as you mention also a spider plant. The spider plant is botanically known as. Chlorophytum comosum. It als goes by several local names. The latter has, what some might call, grasslike leaves with a broad white vein down the center. Rhe plant produces plantlets from the roots and also sends up stems that have small plantlets on the ends. In time these tiny plantlets will begin to sprout roots. They can be detached and planted.

I do hope you find this information helpful. Enjoy your gardening.

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello 1999. Greetings.

Forgive me, but I feel that there is some confusion. The picture that you posted of a fern. I have identified that for you. Also the black seeds. These are berries, produced on the fern, Asparagus sprengari. These berries actually contain the seeds, which can be extracted, and sown.

There appears some confusion, as you mention also a spider plant. The spider plant is botanically known as. Chlorophytum comosum. It als goes by several local names. The latter has, what some might call, grasslike leaves with a broad white vein down the center. Rhe plant produces plantlets from the roots and also sends up stems that have small plantlets on the ends. In time these tiny plantlets will begin to sprout roots. They can be detached and planted.

I do hope you find this information helpful. Enjoy your gardening.
I am aware that the plant is a fern not a spider one, I know that, didn't know from the beginning, sorry. Am I going well with the fern growing process?

Ask a Question