Planter Sleeves/Covers?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
I have been searching all over the internet for some sleeves of assorted sizes, made from silicone rubber or polyurethane to help protect clay and ceramic pots from damage during transport. A side zipper would be a handy feature for easy on/off. Sadly, I have seen no such product for sale. I have seen some pictures of DIY pot cozies made from yarn that some people knitted themselves at home, but nothing that you can just buy on Amazon or Home Depot. :cry:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
You know, you're right. I guess I just wasn't thinking there. Still a good product idea though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Pots are shipped to stores either in foam sheets or the bubble wrap. Have never seen anything like what you are looking for and I get a ton of hardware and gardening catalogues. Are you moving pots a lot?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Pots are shipped to stores either in foam sheets or the bubble wrap. Have never seen anything like what you are looking for and I get a ton of hardware and gardening catalogues. Are you moving pots a lot?

In the past, not frequently. This is sure to change as I hone my horticulture skills though.

Ask a Question