Plant wasn't labelled at shop, could someone help?

Fuzzygreenery

The Noodle Hamster
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I just bought this plant and I'm wondering what kind of plant it is. Reminds me of aloe vera a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20170331_181051.jpg
    IMG_20170331_181051.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 250
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
Alp is right. It definitely is veregated sansevieria.
It's the best bedroom plant as it gives oxygen at night.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
If I had known its magic quality of giving out oxygen at night, I would have bought it. I saw a huge one reduced but it's not pretty and too big for my tiny house.. Another regret in my life! LOL!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
If I had known its magic quality of giving out oxygen at night, I would have bought it. I saw a huge one reduced but it's not pretty and too big for my tiny house.. Another regret in my life! LOL!
It's a recommended plant for people with asthma or weak lungs or any breathing problems. It really is good for your health!!!

Fuzzygreenery

The Noodle Hamster
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I bought mine at £2.50 at Wilkinsons :D Despite it not being the best shop for gardening, I found a massive bag of John Innes compost for £1, so more for meee, yey! Currently got 7 different plants growing so I'm playing around with what I have. Anyone growing anything interesting atm?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Fuzzygreenery - Must have a look over the weekend. In fact, I bought a lot of lovely dahlia tubers from Wilko for only £1 each whilst the same thing delivered cost at least £1.70 to £4.50 and even more. The bonus is that I got to choose the biggest ones.. Now every time I do to town, I will look in Wilko. Sadly, I have bought most of the dahlias.. £1 for JI.. :eek::D:p:ROFLMAO:and I thought I was the bargain hunters.. LOL!

I went there yesterday, but never thought of looking for it.. But my problem is too big for this little plant to overcome..

Like your avatar and I love noddles even though they say they will send you to an early grave.. One of those guilty pleasures..

Fuzzygreenery

The Noodle Hamster
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Dahlias are so pretty! Seems like all the shops are trying to get their gardening stock out for cheaper in time for summer and because it's already growing season. And yes; noodles are lovely, but a curse on your health, especially when you eat them all the time :ROFLMAO::p

Ask a Question