Plant identification

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of this plant? Between the Orchid and the Daises.. In the vase, there is soil at the bottom, white rocks in the center, and brown pebbles at the top. I've clipped the plant two times now and rooted 2 new plants from it, but I don't know the name.

Tried inserting the image, didn't work..

Here's the URL to the image: http://workhomeunion.com/plants/Daises.jpg

Jed

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of this plant? Between the Orchid and the Daises.. In the vase, there is soil at the bottom, white rocks in the center, and brown pebbles at the top. I've clipped the plant two times now and rooted 2 new plants from it, but I don't know the name.

Tried inserting the image, didn't work..
Sometimes the photo link on the forum seems to get stuck but here it is. :confused:
I have no idea so maybe someone out there can help.
Those flowers appear to be daffodils?

Daises.jpg

Reaction score
Sometimes the photo link on the forum seems to get stuck but here it is. :confused:
I have no idea so maybe someone out there can help.
Those flowers appear to be daffodils?

Daises.jpg

Thanks Jed, and yes the Daffodils came from my back yard, and to the left is a Orchid .. I thought it might be in the Yucca family, maybe a Spineless Yucca, but they look like this .. and maybe it is a S. Yucca, the stalk looks the same, leaves are bigger ..

1267112879-26583800.jpg

Reaction score
To me this looks like dracenia. There are so many varieties of dracenia. The cane makes me thinks so.

Ask a Question