Plant Addict from Puget Sound Region of Washington State

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Have lived on the same city lot for several decades. The yard garden has had many different changes over the years. Only the small orchard area with four fruit trees has any grass. The vast majority of the yard is paths and garden beds. I just finished a two year transition of a shady section into a woodland garden. I used to have a year round veggie garden (cole crops and leafy stuff), but several winters with killing cold and I have moved more and more perennials into the veggie garden. Gardening and my rescued fur friends (a tabby, Dobie, and 2 chi mixes) are my relaxation and joy when not working. I love seeing what other gardener's are doing, and get so many great ideas from them. Can't wait to see what everyone here is growing.

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forums. There is more information than you can shake a stick at on the site, so have a browse around.

Ask a Question