Pill bugs

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have raised beds in Northern California. They are infested with rolly pollies or pill bugs. They are destroying every transplant or direct sown seedling. I have tried diatemacious earth, neem oil, etc. I follow organic practices, but am beside myself with the destruction. Also the ants have set up an aphid harvesting operation as well. I’m so frustrated! looking for solutions, please help.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have raised beds in Northern California. They are infested with rolly pollies or pill bugs. They are destroying every transplant or direct sown seedling. I have tried diatemacious earth, neem oil, etc. I follow organic practices, but am beside myself with the destruction. Also the ants have set up an aphid harvesting operation as well. I’m so frustrated! looking for solutions, please help.
For the pill bugs us an organic product called Sluggo Plus. For the ants and aphids use Spinosad Soap.

Ask a Question