Pigeon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a plastic box that i grew some carrots in,we finished the carrots and i just lightly raked it over several weeks ago.

I have just been in the garden and saw a feather sticking out of the soil so i thought i would just pull it out to my surprise there was some resistance so i got my trowel to dig it out and there was a pigeon berried head first in the soil,dead obviously .

How strange has anyone got an exclamation for this ?

rich

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
I have just been in the garden and saw a feather sticking out of the soil so i thought i would just pull it out to my surprise there was some resistance so i got my trowel to dig it out and there was a pigeon berried head first in the soil,dead obviously .
Hi Rich, i'd say either a cats put it there or more than likely it was hurt couldn't last long in flight hit the ground and knocked out but I could be wrong :rolleyes:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I had the same thing happened to me. On a raised border - a black bird - head down and buttock pointing to the sky and head firmly buried in the soil!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
How in the world did you go from garden gnomes to racist to the president. No wonder crazy things are going on the island.

Yes, the crazy island is tearing itself apart. Sad, we have lovely people here, just as in other countries. The vocal "liberalists" become just a tad unhinged and egos, no EGOS, have landed! Unite and face the EU is never in their minds.

Why did you mention Brits, LA? Or do I need to go to SpecSavers! You could substitute that sentence with American or other races and see how these peoples respond? I was only half joking as I have no claim to be a Brit!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Unless I am ill informed England is still also called Briton and the people there in British or some times shortened to Brits. I mentioned 'Brits because this is where the events took place.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I have a british joke...

Screenshot_20181118-105907.png

Ask a Question