Petit bordeaux garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
France
If you came in France you certainly enjoy to visit the Petit Bordeaux Garden, on of the most beautiful in our country ;)

jardin1.jpg jardin2.jpg jardin3.jpg jardin4.jpg jardin6.jpg jardin5.jpg

Reaction score
Simply fabulous ! Very impressive garden and would be great to be able to spend a day there. If i am ever in France this will be a must stop for me.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
That garden is very pretty, I hope to go to France soon and will put the garden on my list of places to visit.

Reaction score
I love checking out flowers from all over the world. When I look at the second row bottom left flower, it looks so much like my Black-eyed Susan rudbeckia. It's like spotting floral cousins, thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Really nice pictures from the Petit Bordeaux Garden.. the lawn is beautiful and green and I especially like the Gazebo. The flowers are gorgeous. I believe I recognized one, looks like a Black-eyed Susan, if I'm not mistaken. I had a shade garden full of Susan's but it didn't turn out too well, I ended up doing away with the garden altogether. I might try again but this time I'll mix in some other plants and flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Petit Bordeaux Garden seems like a wonderful place!:D I love, absolutely love these small houses in the first picture - they're adorable, I dream about living in a house like this. I also really like the picture of the lake, it's beautiful.

Ask a Question