personal details

Reaction score
just a question to the admins,

i have joined the forums and was going to fill out a few personal details about myself and i followed the boxes that were there to fill out, but once i clicked the save button to update, it came up with an error message saying that i was not allowed to use the home page function ??? and yet it was there to fill out?? so could you please explain to me on this , thank you

chris

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you've been having problems, were you signed in when you submitted? Sometimes if you leave the computer for a while it will sign you out.

Reaction score
error personal details.jpg
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you've been having problems, were you signed in when you submitted? Sometimes if you leave the computer for a while it will sign you out.
Hi Becky,

Just To Say I Was Signed In At The Time , But Will Try Again To See If It Works!! Thank You For Your Answer.

edit: i have signed in becky and tried again but when i filled out my personal details, was confronted with this error message?? :(

Chris

Last edited:

Ask a Question