Pepper plant still giving me problems

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
this is my fourth time buying a pepper plant with the leaves getting wrinkled. I give it spinosad and neem oil. I don't see any bugs anywhere, but the plant still looks really ugly.

If I don't find out a cure for this issue, I'm going to quit peppers. It always looks perfect at the store, but it gets super ugly when at my care for 2-3 weeks.

IMG_2263.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
this is my fourth time buying a pepper plant with the leaves getting wrinkled. I give it spinosad and neem oil. I don't see any bugs anywhere, but the plant still looks really ugly.

If I don't find out a cure for this issue, I'm going to quit peppers. It always looks perfect at the store, but it gets super ugly when at my care for 2-3 weeks.

View attachment 17197
My peppers often show the same thing. Not all, just some. About 80% of the time they will out grow whatever it is. IMO it is some kind of soil issue and most of the time it is with a bell variety.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
I have only tried growing bell peppers. Well, excluding jalapeños.

My soil is just regular potting mix from Home Depot.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Peppers do not like their roots disturbed, so if they are transplanted, they pout a bit. Usually they perk up after a while and behave ( as long as everything else is to their liking!)

Ask a Question