Penrose cottage back garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is a fantastic video and a beautiful garden you have there! You have steady hands and the video is not jumpy or shaky. If it were me, you would probably have to take a dizzy chill pill after you see it, or maybe during :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thank you , it was shaky when I up loaded it youtube but they fix the shake, I can't take credit for this video a friend did so he would have a video of the yard to take back to Germany. I down loaded it to my computer so I could have one too.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks for the personal tour of your garden Fernsdaddy. Really lovely and peaceful garden. I feel quite elated after our stroll!! I hope the rest of our garden world feels it too.:):love:(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You have a gorgeous garden! I like it very, very much. Each one of your plants look healthy and lovely. Thank you for posting this video.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm happy that every one enjoyed the garden, I enjoy working in the garden every day it helps me to reduce stress and keeps me healthy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm happy that every one enjoyed the garden, I enjoy working in the garden every day it helps me to reduce stress and keeps me healthy.
There is nothing more relaxing than taking care of plants, right?:) I often think that my miniature roses keep me sane and healthy. Without them, I'd be pretty miserable;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I couldn't agree more! Roses make this world a better place:) I especially love miniature roses, because they can be grown indoors. It's perfect for me since I don't have a garden.

Reaction score
I'd show it off too!!! Your garden is so gorgeous, you were right to make a video instead of taking a set of pictures, when a garden is this beautiful and green, it is better to take videos of it, instead of boring still pictures (pictures are better in other cases tho) =D

Ask a Question