Parlor palm's leaves curling

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8b
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys! I hope you can help me.

We recently got a ''Parlor Palm'', two weeks or so ago. Today I just noticed the leaves are curling a little, what could be causing that? My husband already killed one of those plants before (before we moved in together), it died after one year or so. I hope I don't end up killing this one :(

Any kind of input would be highly appreciated :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe the atmosphere is a bit dry for your palm. I find a misting over the leaves regularly helps.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8b
Country
Netherlands
Maybe the atmosphere is a bit dry for your palm. I find a misting over the leaves regularly helps.

I started doing that yesterday, hope it helps. I honestly thought I'd not even need to do that, because its so humid here during the hot season.

Welcome Sefarad. :)

Parlour palms don't really like heat so it's best kept in the coolest place in your home and out of sun.

Thank you, Sheal :)

I try to keep the house well ventilated during this season. I will keep an eye on it and let you guys know how it goes.

Ask a Question