Ozette potatoes

Reaction score
Country
United States
What an intriguing potato. I just read up about it.... and a quick internet search later shows that a firm known as Cultivarible offers Solanum tuberosum 'Ozette', online, among a plethora of other fascinating cultivars. This is is neither an ad nor endorsement for this company, as always, buyer beware. But do take a look at the linked page. Just the visual spectacle of these many unusual potatoes is a worthwhile experience.

https://www.cultivariable.com/catalog/potato/potato-varieties/

By the way, I just read that this will be the last year that they will sell potato tubers, in order to prevent the spread of Late Blight. However they will continue to sell true-breeding potato seed. Apparently 'Ozette' does breed true from seed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United States
What an intriguing potato. I just read up about it.... and a quick internet search later shows that a firm known as Cultivarible offers Solanum tuberosum 'Ozette', online, among a plethora of other fascinating cultivars. This is is neither an ad nor endorsement for this company, as always, buyer beware. But do take a look at the linked page. Just the visual spectacle of these many unusual potatoes is a worthwhile experience.

https://www.cultivariable.com/catalog/potato/potato-varieties/

By the way, I just read that this will be the last year that they will sell potato tubers, in order to prevent the spread of Late Blight. However they will continue to sell true-breeding potato seed. Apparently 'Ozette' does breed true from seed.
Thank you very much Marck! :)

Ask a Question