Outdoor Movie Screen Idea

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States

I WANT ONE!

Outdoor movie screen, made with PVC pipes, tethers, and a white tarp.

Saw this on pinterest, just had to share.

Reaction score
That's an awesome idea! Thanks a lot for sharing! This would be perfect for the warm night of summer and spring :love: Not sure it would be a good idea in an urban area, but if you have understanding neighbors willing to join in, then why not :D The only real concern for me would be the lack of space, but other than that... great idea (y):LOL:

Reaction score
What a clever idea! That is a nice space for a night out at the movies and perhaps you could make s'mores over the fire. Very well done, thanks for sharing the photos!

Reaction score
The idea of having something like this in my garden would be just like having my worst nightmare. Particularly as - although I watch it occasionally I'm not an avid fan of TV and the one place that I know I can go if I want to get away from it - is out in the garden.
I think anyone who was considering installing an outdoor cinema like this in their garden would have live in the middle of nowhere - without any neighbors and I know for sure - that even though mine are some way off - I still wouldn't want to be in the vicinity of anyone who had one of these in their garden,
I also think that some form of protection my be needed in case of rain - as its pretty large and not something that anyone would probably want to move too often - oh and just think about having to clean all the dead bugs off it each morning - doesn't even bear thinking about.

Reaction score
I love this. I am trying to relandscape my backyard and may look into this. I want a fire pit so why not a movie screen too? These types of things are what memories are made of. Good post, thanks for sharing.

Ask a Question