Our Gardening Diaries: from gardening toys, flowers, designs, to everything...

Please upload your precious joy and pride, but please also share whatever makes or mars your day ..
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, hi tetters, you think you know me, ooooh?
Bet you have all been busy today, lovely here, at last we lost the cold east wind, making it much more pleasant to be in the garden. Its been quite dry, so all pots had to be watered and even my rhodo's, been a busy bee today, sowing lots of veg.
My OTT camelia is starting to break out, she really is a pink diva, here is a pic of one bloom...
IMG_2116.JPG

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, hi tetters, you think you know me, ooooh?
Bet you have all been busy today, lovely here, at last we lost the cold east wind, making it much more pleasant to be in the garden. Its been quite dry, so all pots had to be watered and even my rhodo's, been a busy bee today, sowing lots of veg.
My OTT camelia is starting to break out, she really is a pink diva, here is a pic of one bloom...
View attachment 17977
Hi loana, that's a lovely camellia. It's been very sunny here but still cold wind.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I can't believe, Loana! i missed you again. When have you taken up magic .. I WAS here after 7pm. I had to enter your name to search your activity.. You're soooooooooo elusive these days..

That's a stunning camelia! Loans! Would love to see more! How are you these days?

Ask a Question