Our facebook page

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I just wanted to let you know that Gardening Forums has a facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/GardeningForums/

It has been around for a while, but I've only recently started updating it. It's pretty lighthearted stuff, but also includes reminders for the Photo of the Month etc.

Come check it out and give us a like! :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Noooooo. :eek:
I finally gave in and joined FB in December. My lord, what a time suck it can be! :geek:
OK fine. I'll check it out. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't Facebook, Twitter, or Snap. I have enough fun talking gardening and cooking on dedicated sites. I'm so old-fashioned that I think ball point pens are a passing fad.
I do hope that GardeningForums gets a lot of traffic, and perhaps new members.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I don't do Facebook (or Twitter either MG), never have, never will but i am sure lots of people will appreciate the page. I'd rather pass the time in the garden:love: GF is the only forum i participate in (because it is well worth it):)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
My facebook has several "private" groups. Of those are "cooking friends" and gardening friends etc. all of which are from all around the world. Love reading their thoughts on certain cooking skills, ingredients etc. a good way to learn new stuff. My facebook has little to do with local friends etc. Have found some old school chums as I have moved to a different state. In the evenings when husband is watching something on TV. I just connect.

Ask a Question