Our doggies of days gone by

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
We have always had pets and here is a collage of all of them.
We now have only one our adorable Preiti.

ALLDOGGIES1.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
Nice dogs you had there. (y)

We are in our 5th dog (please correct me if I am wrong). He is (approximately) 7 years old today. :)

The first one was already in existence when I was born. We had some puppies but they were all given away for free. :unsure:

I like puppies a lot, sad they do not last long and becomes adult very fast. :ROFLMAO:

I like him, he is very funny! He is inconvenient sometimes (haha, you thought he was perfect?!) but I like him anyway. :censored:

Sorry, no pictures. :cry:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Nice dogs you had there. (y)

We are in our 5th dog (please correct me if I am wrong). He is (approximately) 7 years old today. :)

The first one was already in existence when I was born. We had some puppies but they were all given away for free. :unsure:

I like puppies a lot, sad they do not last long and becomes adult very fast. :ROFLMAO:

I like him, he is very funny! He is inconvenient sometimes (haha, you thought he was perfect?!) but I like him anyway. :censored:

Sorry, no pictures. :cry:
I too like them when they give me trouble. Our latest is the most well behaved though. She is everything that a pet lover would want in a pet.

Reaction score
Nice collage :) You had some really beautiful looking dogs :) I'm glad you still have Preiti to keep you guys company! Have you thought of getting more? My family has had a lot dogs, my mom now has a schnauzer, this might be the last she keeps though.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Nice collage :) You had some really beautiful looking dogs :) I'm glad you still have Preiti to keep you guys company! Have you thought of getting more? My family has had a lot dogs, my mom now has a schnauzer, this might be the last she keeps though.

No plans to get any more.

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I don't know why, but your dogs exude niceness. I'm sure they were pretty good dogs. I have one too, she's 3 months old on the 15th.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I don't know why, but your dogs exude niceness. I'm sure they were pretty good dogs. I have one too, she's 3 months old on the 15th.
All our dogs were well behaved and great companions.

Ask a Question