Our Beginner's Garden!!!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all! My mother and I have began a project and I have posted the details on my blog. I hope you all take the time to check it out, as I think you will be impressed AND I really need some input on some side projects that we have planned. I hope to hear from some of you!!

adabbleofhayley.com

xoxo,

Hayley

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Hayley. i might check it out, thanks for sharing :) I hope you offer tips as well :) I'm also starting a garden soon, in a totally different country. We will see how it goes!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum, Hayley. i might check it out, thanks for sharing :) I hope you offer tips as well :) I'm also starting a garden soon, in a totally different country. We will see how it goes!

I will definitely share what I learn from this experience! I hope you get the chance to check that post out! Good luck with your garden! What country are you from, if I may ask?

Ask a Question