Other gardening forums

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I've lost my other forums I used to use. Similar to this one.

Please suggest similar forums. Thanks.
I'm in the UK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This forum belongs to an English man. It is popular with gardeners from all over the world. We are all busy individuals and not just hanging in here in case you want another answer to the usual ''how do I look after my mint''
As with any gardening forum, it is up to you to join in and play your part. If you want another forum - you are free to find one yourself, it is rather rude to ask anyone here to go find one for you.
Looking back twelve months I saw that I had in fact answered you a couple or so times. I cannot remember if you said thank you?
Goodbye!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This forum belongs to an English man. It is popular with gardeners from all over the world. We are all busy individuals and not just hanging in here in case you want another answer to the usual ''how do I look after my mint''
As with any gardening forum, it is up to you to join in and play your part. If you want another forum - you are free to find one yourself, it is rather rude to ask anyone here to go find one for you.
Looking back twelve months I saw that I had in fact answered you a couple or so times. I cannot remember if you said thank you?
Goodbye!
Who do you think you are?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
I've been a contributor to this board for two and a half years and have made an average of eight posts a week.
Others have posted far more.
You've only made 12 posts in a year, so who's, "inactive?"

I agree, it's poor board etiquette on any to ask for details of a similar board.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been a contributor to this board for two and a half years and have made an average of eight posts a week.
Others have posted far more.
You've only made 12 posts in a year, so who's, "inactive?"

I agree, it's poor board etiquette on any to ask for details of a similar board.

I disagree. It's networking

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you to all our regular members for being so supportive on this thread :)

I'd agree with Sean, it is poor board etiquette and on another gardening forum where I used to be admin it was directly against the rules to advertise or deliberately lead members to another gardening forum.

I'm sure if I walked into the local pub and asked if there was a better one around it wouldn't go down too well :cautious:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you to all our regular members for being so supportive on this thread :)

I'd agree with Sean, it is poor board etiquette and on another gardening forum where I used to be admin it was directly against the rules to advertise or deliberately lead members to another gardening forum.

I'm sure if I walked into the local pub and asked if there was a better one around it wouldn't go down too well :cautious:

I don't know why, but what came into mind was a scene in a film where Dudley Moore stops his car next to two young women and calls out "Will the more attractive one of you, please come over."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Someone please give her/him what she/he wants. Perhaps she/he will be happy and not bother us again. Let someone else put up with her/him.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Tetters posts helpful and often funny answers to questions. That's who she is, and I for one appreciate her.
There are so many nice people here, helpful people, and gardening experienced people that it's a shame to miss out on the posts.
I've lost my other forums I used to use. Did you "lose" them or were you asked to leave?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
I have to admit. I find this an uncomfortable situation. Firstly. OK. Hands up. I sent Incywincy--- a PM with the names of two online forums. Both of which some of us have mixed memories about. Why a PM? I may be a scientist or whatever, but. I am no computer geek.
I feel that some forums have varying opinions even of naming commercial brands, advertising etc. To basically ask ones present supplier of gas or electric, to suggest a competitor, yes a bit crash. However. I try always to be honest, and especially on gardening forums. Albeit I may consider the other person wrong, I will try and divert. It's not for me to judge. So finally. I hope we haven't lost a member. Perhaps the powers to be might CLOSE this thread.

Ask a Question