Organizations that give free seed packets?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
I read somewhere that there are international organizations that give free seed packs for those who are interested in urban gardening. Seeing that I cannot dry my own seeds no matter what I do, I want to try to request from these organizations. Buying packs from stores can be really expensive! Does anyone know anything like this?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
To be honest, it's the first time when I hear about such organizations. I would love to learn more about them.
It would be great to receive free seeds:D

Reaction score
I have no idea, but I am defiantly following this thread, in case anybody does know of organizations that give away free seed packets. Seeds can be kind of expensive.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
I am still looking online. I found some sites. However, because the Internet is such a wonderful site for fake groups and scams, I do not want to post those links here first. Well, until I verify if they are real.

Reaction score
I am still looking online. I found some sites. However, because the Internet is such a wonderful site for fake groups and scams, I do not want to post those links here first. Well, until I verify if they are real.

Thanks for looking into that and I appreciate you checking them out first (to make sure they are legit) before sharing. I am looking forward to hearing more.

Ask a Question