Ordinary yet extra-ordinary

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
With well over 100 threads it is possible I may have posted this picture under some topic or the other. If you have already seen it just ignore it ;)

This Acalypha (tiger tail) adorns our garden and at this time of the year it is at its best. People around here think nothing of it as it grows easily but for me all flowers are great.
002.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't mind seeing them again! They are to me just extraordinary! The flowers look fuzzy and soft. Do they have any scent to them?

Reaction score
I don't mind seeing them over and over ;) After many threads it's normal to lose the count :) So don't worry about it (y) They are gorgeous! Thanks a lot for sharing bits of your garden with us.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, same here, I don't mind seeing them again either. This forum is the only place where I can see so many gorgeous and exotic plants that don't grow in my climate:) I love it.
Acalypha looks very unique!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I don't mind seeing them again! They are to me just extraordinary! The flowers look fuzzy and soft. Do they have any scent to them?
Thanks they do not have any smell but add colour to our garden

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Haha, same here, I don't mind seeing them again either. This forum is the only place where I can see so many gorgeous and exotic plants that don't grow in my climate:) I love it.
Acalypha looks very unique!

Thanks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I don't mind seeing them over and over ;) After many threads it's normal to lose the count :) So don't worry about it (y) They are gorgeous! Thanks a lot for sharing bits of your garden with us.
Happy to share.

Ask a Question