Only a gardener would understand

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday (yesterday) and I replied that I wanted a new wheelbarrow. Mine has a flat tire and the handles are full of splinters. I will go get it today since we are supposed to have splendid, but cool weather for the next few days. He thought I was crazy and so did my kids - none of whom garden.:giggle:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday (yesterday) and I replied that I wanted a new wheelbarrow. Mine has a flat tire and the handles are full of splinters. I will go get it today since we are supposed to have splendid, but cool weather for the next few days. He thought I was crazy and so did my kids - none of whom garden.:giggle:

If you're without a barrow, gardening can become hard work. I've even got a sack truck for moving really heavy things around. They aren't expensive to buy and are more stable than a barrow for moving something heavy that's solid like rocks (or jukeboxes).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
This is what I call big enough. Anything more and I get my 2 wheeled cart out.
Screenshot_20191019-203402_resize_42.jpg

Ask a Question