Oleander nerium is poorly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone

Last year I bought a small Oleander, and until now it's been doing really well. Literally doubled in size and is in full flower right now.

However now its looking poorly, its got mildewy looking leaves, for which I've sprayed the whole plant twice for fungus. However I've also noted the new leaf growth is yellow and twisted. Newer leaves seem to die eventually and fall off but older leaves all still seem OK?

As im in the UK overwinter it was brought inside and lived in the conservatory Seemingly quite happy. I've moved in outside after the last frost passed And its warmed up as I was worried it was actually too hot in the conservatory ?

Can any one help me out ? Please see the attached photos.

20220531_182343.jpg
20220531_182401.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi thanks for the suggestion, I've looked really closely and under the curled leafs using a jewelers loup and there is definitely some little orangey mite type creature. Going to spay with insecticide and hope that helps it fix up

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi thanks for the suggestion, I've looked really closely and under the curled leafs using a jewelers loup and there is definitely some little orangey mite type creature. Going to spay with insecticide and hope that helps it fix up
Insecticide won't work. Must be a miticide. If you have fresh Neem Oil it will work as both insecticide and miticide.

Ask a Question