Okra?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can someone please help me with this. We are just making sure that it is Okra. If this is the case, does anyone know when we should start seeing blooms? This is our first year of growing it and we planted it the end of May and there are no blooms on any of the plants. Any help or information that you can give is much appreciated!!

Attachments

• Okra.jpg
    Okra.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 105
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Can someone please help me with this. We are just making sure that it is Okra. If this is the case, does anyone know when we should start seeing blooms? This is our first year of growing it and we planted it the end of May and there are no blooms on any of the plants. Any help or information that you can give is much appreciated!!
Looks like okra. How much sun do the plants receive? They need full all day sun and high temperatures.

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Those are large enough to be blooming....but they are very crowded. About 1/2 or less would be a lot of plants for that space. I've never grown it in containers but know absolutely from experience it needs spacing. for production.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Those are large enough to be blooming....but they are very crowded. About 1/2 or less would be a lot of plants for that space. I've never grown it in containers but know absolutely from experience it needs spacing. for production.
Thank you very much for letting me know. We were not sure about how to plant them in a container.

Ask a Question