Oh Deer, oh Deer oh Deer

Reaction score
Oh deer indeed! I had heard about this, but I thought it was just a joke!! LOL!! That woman can't really believe deers can actually... LOL~~ Right!!! She seemed quite serious tho, but she could have been just an actress. Still very funny joke, lol! This was the first time I literally heard it.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
According to Snopes, its true

I once knew a bloke who thought that films had all the actors behind the screen, like in a theatre play, and that soap operas were real peoples lives.

Also know a bloke that was fired after 2 weeks of working on a dustcart because he was too thick to be a dustman How, all you have to do is pick up a dustbin and empty it into the back of the cart? :D

Reaction score
Hehehehe!! Oh my... lol!!!!!!!!! Man, that last bit really cracked me up, now I think about it, yeah... he must have been really thick (the guy who wasn't able to keep the dustman job). Sometimes it's so hard to believe there are people like that, like seriously... reinders crossing because they can read the crossing signs? :D If snopes says it's true, then I believe it actually is true, man :cry:

Reaction score
ROFLMAO I can't believe that she actually called a radio station to talk about deer being able to read a deer crossing sign. I didn't realize that deer were so smart. I will not look at deer the same way again.:eek:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Fair play to her for coming back on, that must have took some guts :)

Reaction score
I can't even believe she passed her driver's test. I think we would all be safer with a deer behind the wheel than this woman! Thanks for sharing this.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Don't think these 2 could read, outside my window earlier, they walked past the sign that said "Game Farm." :eek:

DSCF0007.JPG

Reaction score
Wow I guess they took it to mean they could walk out there lol. I think that this woman is very brave to own up to the nickname and I commend her for that.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, guess they thought they'd be safe there :D

I agree, took some doing :)

Reaction score
I see deer a lot where I work and I think they are beautiful creatures. A lot of people have wound up hitting deer on their way to work. I hate that but sometimes it happens. They don't have any deer crossing signs out on the road, but people know that they are out there and they keep a lookout.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Most folk around here miss the first one but are too busy watching that one so they hit the second one. They rarely walk alone.

Reaction score
Yeah I have seen a lot of messed up cars due to people hitting deer. There are a lot of deer around the wooded areas where I live, but not every area has a deer crossing sign up. I think they should just to give drivers a warning.

Ask a Question