Nice picture, I think :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I took this picture this morning. This is Felina. She follows us everywhere when we walk the dog. She protests because we're leaving, but she ends up coming with us. I just thought it was a nice picture. I hope y'all like it.
IMG_20141004_100305.jpg

Reaction score
Well I sure do R.R - I think its a lovely picture of a real cutie with a lovely name too :) but then I'm a big softie when it comes to cats - which is why I have quite a few of my own and even tabby one too - that is much the same - although somewhat smaller than Felina - in that she thinks she is a dog rather than a cat - as whenever I go for a walk or ride my bike - even if I try and sneak out without her - she always trots along beside me :D

As cats can sometimes be a bit camera shy - think its lovely that Felina doesn't appear to mind having her photo taken at all - although I have to say and am I'm just guessing here - but as she does appear to be a little distracted - it probably wasn't too long before she sprinted off to investigate whatever it was that she spotted :D

Reaction score
Felina is gorgeous. She looks like a cat named Frisky that I had with my college roommate. I love gray tabby cats.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Thank you girls :)

Gata, you know cats very well. Felina had just spotted Buckshot, her son, whom she hates to death. She wasn't happy he was trying to follow us, but he didn't follow too far, so she was happy again after that :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Thanks. Yes, she just follows us. A couple of years ago we lived in an apartment building in Austin and some people stopped me and asked me what I did to make her follow us. I never did anything, except taking her "brother" (George, the dog) for walks :D

Reaction score
Thank you girls :)

Gata, you know cats very well. Felina had just spotted Buckshot, her son, whom she hates to death. She wasn't happy he was trying to follow us, but he didn't follow too far, so she was happy again after that :D

Probably comes from spending so much time with them - as for the past ten years I've helped and cared for well over 150 abandoned and mistreated cats and kittens - all of which I got to know extremely well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I've always loved dogs and cats, and all other animals. My husband won't let me get more pets, and I mostly agree with him, but I'd really love to have a miniature donkey :D

Reaction score
I took this picture this morning. This is Felina. She follows us everywhere when we walk the dog. She protests because we're leaving, but she ends up coming with us. I just thought it was a nice picture. I hope y'all like it.View attachment 3688
Awww... I love that picture!!! The cat looks so content and happy in her surroundings. I'm sure she loves when she sees you come out for your walks. Cats are really great!!

Danyel :)

Reaction score
I love cats :) Your felina is just lovely!!! I have a cat who is like that as well! He loves to wander around on his own too from time to time :) When I go out he follows me :) Nice picture!

Ask a Question