New to forum

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Barbados
Hello, I am new to this forum. Since I love to see beautiful gardens, and I do not know a whole lot about getting them that way, I thought I should join the forum and get a few tips from some of the members on gardening. I may even be able to give some advice on what I do know about gardening. I do have a garden and lawn as well as some fruit trees out back.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Howdy and welcome! What kind of fruit trees do you have? Looking forward to hearing more about your garden!

Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the forum :) It sounds like you have the whole package, and living in the place where you are living I bet the possibilities are endless when it comes to ''exotic'' plants and fruit trees. I hope you like it here :)

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
You are welcome to the forum. Hope you will get ideas to improve your lawn and garden. What have you planted in your garden? Please share with us.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Caribbean girl, Hope this place is a useful site for your Gardening. It's sure a interesting one to talk about the garden in;)

Ask a Question