New plant owner, help with spoon jade?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
New plant owner, did some research and from what I understand, spoon jade's can be placed pretty well anywhere but some sunlight would be best and they need to be watered once a week or so. My jade is looking a little light coloured and has the white spots on it, can someone help me and tell me if it looks good or if I am over/underwatering or not giving enough sunlight?

Attachments

• IMG_20160204_134110443_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160204_134110443_HDR.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 359
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
New plant owner, did some research and from what I understand, spoon jade's can be placed pretty well anywhere but some sunlight would be best and they need to be watered once a week or so. My jade is looking a little light coloured and has the white spots on it, can someone help me and tell me if it looks good or if I am over/underwatering or not giving enough sunlight?
Those look like mealy bugs. Spray with 2 oz Neem and a good squirt of dishwashing soap per gallon of water every 4 days including the soil and any other plants you may have in the vicinity . Otherwise your plant is doing fine. Spray at least 3 times

Ask a Question