new here

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have just joined and am trying to find an old friend who used to be on the BBC forum. His name is Verdun. Can anyone help me please.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have just joined and am trying to find an old friend who used to be on the BBC forum. His name is Verdun. Can anyone help me please.

Hi and welcome.

The name rings a bell as I was once on the BBC board under a different name. But I've not noticed it on here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
That's cheerful Sean. I believe Verdun had family issues and needed to take time out.

So now we know.

But some people just drift away,

I'm just being practical, if they don't have any personal contact with another contributor, if someone stops posting, it can be a situation where they are sadly, missed, but no one knows the reason why. There's a host of reasons, starting with "I can't be bothered" to something quite serious or perish the thought final.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just being practical, if they don't have any personal contact with another contributor, if someone stops posting, it can be a situation where they are sadly, missed, but no one knows the reason why. There's a host of reasons, starting with "I can't be bothered" to something quite serious or perish the thought final.
So true. Not to mention the current situation.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome, and we're glad you are here. Please feel free to ask as many questions you want.

Ask a Question