New gardener here

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the gardening forum. I am also a new gardener. My mother and grandmother always had beautiful flowers, trees, and bushes. I have always had an interest, but I never seem to get anything going, so I'm here to get some motivation and advice on gardening. My husband and I would like to start a vegetable garden. We have killed off some grass in one area and made a raised area. Right now it is waiting for us to put some dirt in it and plant some seeds. I also want to work on making my yard prettier. Right now it is kind of plain.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Welcome to Gardening Forum, Lynnette. If you need inspiration or help, you have come to right place. This forum is full of helpful information and friendly knowledgeable people. Have fun and lets get your garden growing:)

Reaction score
Welcome! You have come to the right place. I wish you much success with your garden. I think you will find this forum to be very friendly with lots of great information!

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forums. We were all new gardeners once, so don't feel embarrassed by what you don't know. We'll have you up and running in no time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Congratulations on taking the first step in your garden by getting it plotted! With a little time and some love you will be growing more than you know what to do with! I love raised beds for vegetables, I know you will find just what you need to know to succeed here there are lots of knowledgeable people here to help! Welcome!

Ask a Question