litwardle

Rookie gardener, Devon, UK
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!

I take possession of my first house with a garden since I was a kid. (UK) Two nice size lawns at the front and a good garden in the back with lawns, raised beds and patio area. Can't wait to get stuck in!

No idea what I'm doing (Apart from a bit of well applied common sense). I'm a service engineer by trade so pretty handy!

Very keen on growing some VEG and plenty of herbs :)

Regards

Lee

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the Forums litwardle. Common sense is all you need to make a start and members here will be happy to lend a hand along the way. Enjoy your new home and gardens. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Can't wait till its time to get my garden in the ground. I already have seedlings started and they looking healthy right now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome and congrats on your new house and garden! Yes, a little research and common sense and off you go. (y)
Any issues, this forum is very helpful.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! Gardening is addictive--you always want to try a new variety of vegetable, a new flower, a different herb. Enjoy your adventure and we'll help all we can!

Ask a Question