Need more southern facing windows!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Am I the only one who's southern facing windows look like this in the winter time? I have 3 sets of southern facing windows all full of plants! Winter blah!!!

20151101_104049.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well no wonder you have all those cool lights. :)

I'm also in Michigan, in a tiny old house almost completely surrounded by trees...only one window faces south and that's in my mudroom plus it's very shaded. So these days I am pretty limited in the indoor plant department. Your indoor plants look very healthy though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha:D
I definitely need more windows too, not only southern facing ones:) But of course nothing can stop me from buying more plants, not even the lack of space:cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I hear ya Claudine. I have a serious problem with impulse buying and plants. There are two nurseries in my town. One has reasonable prices, the other is way overpriced. If I get the urge to walk around one I pick the overpriced nursery so I won't buy anything. My biggest problem is the grocery store. I have to completely avoid the plant section otherwise I see all the plants growing in horrible conditions and I feel I have to rescue them! This summer they were selling Juniper bonsai trees in boxes for $10. You could look at them and know they were doomed :eek:. So I bought them all, nursed the ones I could back to life, and gave them to friends.

Ask a Question