Need landscaping ideas!

Reaction score
I have an open space that is approximately 20 ft by 20 ft. I need bushes or shrubs or some type of flowers that I can plant that will make it through our harsh Wyoming winters and hot summers! We moved into our new house about a year ago and we have 6+ acres of land. We won't be landscaping all of it, just a little at a time....so I'm starting with this small space! Anything suggestions as to design, what to plant or where to plant would be super helpful! Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have an open space that is approximately 20 ft by 20 ft. I need bushes or shrubs or some type of flowers that I can plant that will make it through our harsh Wyoming winters and hot summers! We moved into our new house about a year ago and we have 6+ acres of land. We won't be landscaping all of it, just a little at a time....so I'm starting with this small space! Anything suggestions as to design, what to plant or where to plant would be super helpful! Thank you in advance!
Wyoming has some of the most beautiful wildflowers there is. Ever thought about buying a bunch of native wildflower seeds and just throwing them around. Just ask around as to what kind to get.

Ask a Question