Need help sourcing some gardening catalogs

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am trying to locate two gardening catalogs from early-2016. Burgess Seed and Gurney's. These would be the catalogs that these growers released right after Christmas 2015. I guess these would be their first catalogs of the 2016 season. I need them for a project I am working on and could provide a mailing address if anyone still has them. I'd also be happy to reimburse you for postage. Odd request, but I could really use them! Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Have you called those companies? Both have customer support phone numbers and emails on their websites. I just checked. I'm sure they will oblige if they can.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you for your response - yes, I have reached out to them to no avail. I'm very surprised they do not have any copies lying around, but hopefully someone does!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well darn it, you would think they'd be more helpful! Hope you find some copies. Have you tried eBay or amazon?

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I would suggest searching online for contact information, that could be the way to get what you are looking for.

I do hope you get what you want.

Ask a Question