Need help finding seeds...

Reaction score
When I lived in California, I used to grow mini carnations. I grew them in pots and baskets, in anything I could, actually. I bought the seeds at nurseries, and every trip to Wal-mart (practically). I loved them so much. I wanted to have them all around me.

Over 7 years ago, I moved to Missouri. I have not seen ONE PACK of mini carnation seeds since I moved here. I even tried a few places in Mountain Home, AR. So what is the deal? Have they become unpopular? Is there a Great Mini-Carn Seed Famine? This is so puzzling. :confused:

Reaction score
Sometimes its best to buy seeds online anyway. I sell seeds online and I enjoy the networking that comes from buying and selling seeds. I also enjoy buying seeds online because you are able to find companies without GMO's or who sale heirlooms that may be extinct if we do not share and preserve. Spread the seeds :sneaky:

Ask a Question