Native flower correlating astrological signs or birthday months?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Were working together to figure this out once and for all... what we may be realizing now is that it may be according to our astrological sign instead of just our birth month so please include the month and day of your birthday as well as your astrological sign and native flower thankyou ♡ also please now add your sister flower that's at the mystery islands.. and what month you started playing

I have pansies, pisces, february 23rd
I cant remember what my native flower was when starting in april its Ethier hyacinth or windflowers which lead me to believe your sister flower was also one of your birthday month flower native options..

Rose's : October November december & may june July

Mums : august september october & november december january [april in southern hemisphere]

Cosmos : october november december & july august . May

Pansies : january february november april ..

Windflower : december january February & april may .march

Lillies : august september & june july .. december?

Hyacinths : february March april ... september december

Tulip: march april may & june ..

Reaction score
Country
United States
Were working together to figure this out once and for all... what we may be realizing now is that it may be according to our astrological sign instead of just our birth month so please include the month and day of your birthday as well as your astrological sign and native flower thankyou ♡ also please now add your sister flower that's at the mystery islands.. and what month you started playing

I have pansies, pisces, february 23rd
I cant remember what my native flower was when starting in april its Ethier hyacinth or windflowers which lead me to believe your sister flower was also one of your birthday month flower native options..

Rose's : October November december & may june July

Mums : august september october & november december january [april in southern hemisphere]

Cosmos : october november december & july august . May

Pansies : january february november april ..

Windflower : december january February & april may .march

Lillies : august september & june july .. december?
birth month flowers
Hyacinths : february March april ... september december

Tulip: march april may & june ..
thanks for your time and response.

Ask a Question